President Wants to Cut HHS Spending by 18 Percent
by admin | March 16, 2017 1:22 pm
March 16, 2017—The Trump administration today released a budget blueprint for fiscal 2018 seeking $69 billion for the Department of Health and Human Services, an 18 percent ($15 billion) decrease from the current spending level. The blueprint doesn’t say how much the 340B drug discount program and other HHS subdivisions would receive. The president’s full budget will be released later this spring.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- budget blueprint: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/2018_blueprint.pdf
- the 340B drug discount program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1pvJPOfas&t=1s
- Click here to register: https://secure.340bhealth.org/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
- [Image]: http://www.specificfeeds.com/widgets/emailSubscribeEncFeed/blVTZXlMWm96MEc0Rzl5MDhqaG5lS1ZYSVhkZlYwNURTb0RFWkZaZWhyL1FtU2U5Q3lUdi8wcWpSeFBhL251K21vVyt5cnVFclBjSU1wc3pTQ3NpcTMrcnJnM2NrRjBLeDY3M1dyU2dqNDIxNWhTVGhsdEkzdlVLMEJ5L2xHLzZ8emdHMHNrdjNhSWJDOWcvK29qaTFHNXBhaWtUcmE3eU9zTjlQdWRsTis3ST0=/OA==/
- : http://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2017/03/president-wants-to-cut-hhs-spending-by-18-percent/