Study: ACA Expansion of 340B Not Driving Consolidation of Oncology Practices
by admin | April 5, 2017 1:52 pm
April 5, 2017—Neither the expansion of the 340B drug discount program made by the Affordable Care Act nor changes in Medicare Part B drug reimbursement policy are primary causes of the recent wave of private oncology practice consolidations with hospitals, says a new study in Health Affairs. Instead, the vertical amalgamation likely is part of a broader trend toward integrated healthcare.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- 340B drug discount program: https://youtu.be/mo1pvJPOfas
- study: http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/36/4/680.abstract
- Click here to register: https://secure.340bhealth.org/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
- [Image]: http://www.specificfeeds.com/widgets/emailSubscribeEncFeed/blVTZXlMWm96MEc0Rzl5MDhqaG5lS1ZYSVhkZlYwNURTb0RFWkZaZWhyL1FtU2U5Q3lUdi8wcWpSeFBhL251K21vVyt5cnVFclBjSU1wc3pTQ3NpcTMrcnJnM2NrRjBLeDY3M1dyU2dqNDIxNWhTVGhsdEkzdlVLMEJ5L2xHLzZ8emdHMHNrdjNhSWJDOWcvK29qaTFHNXBhaWtUcmE3eU9zTjlQdWRsTis3ST0=/OA==/
- : http://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2017/04/study-aca-expansion-of-340b-not-driving-consolidation-of-oncology-practices/