340B Hospitals React to Delay of Regulation Due 2,433 Days Ago
by admin | May 18, 2017 12:07 pm
May 18, 2017—340B Health, the association of hospitals and health systems in the 340B drug discount program, says it is disappointed with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ decision today to further delay, to Oct. 1, a long-overdue regulation to police the pharmaceutical industry. At the same time, the group says it takes comfort that, in announcing the delay, HHS declined to withdraw the rule and issue a new proposal, as urged by the drug industry. It says it also is pleased that HHS did not suggest that still more delay might be necessary.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- the 340B drug discount program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1pvJPOfas&t=2s
- decision today to further delay, to Oct. 1, a long-overdue regulation to police the pharmaceutical industry: https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2017-10149.pdf
- Click here to register: https://secure.340bhealth.org/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
- [Image]: http://www.specificfeeds.com/widgets/emailSubscribeEncFeed/blVTZXlMWm96MEc0Rzl5MDhqaG5lS1ZYSVhkZlYwNURTb0RFWkZaZWhyL1FtU2U5Q3lUdi8wcWpSeFBhL251K21vVyt5cnVFclBjSU1wc3pTQ3NpcTMrcnJnM2NrRjBLeDY3M1dyU2dqNDIxNWhTVGhsdEkzdlVLMEJ5L2xHLzZ8emdHMHNrdjNhSWJDOWcvK29qaTFHNXBhaWtUcmE3eU9zTjlQdWRsTis3ST0=/OA==/
- : http://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2017/05/340b-hospitals-react-to-delay-of-regulation-due-2433-days-ago/