Hospitals Protest Decision to Delay Rule to Deter Drug Manufacturer Overcharging
by admin | September 28, 2017 4:02 pm
September 28, 2017—Hospitals in the federal 340B drug discount program objected strongly today to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ decision to delay enforcement of a critical 340B program rule to police drug manufacturer overcharging, from Oct. 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018. The hospitals say they also are troubled that HHS says it intends to engage in additional rulemaking on these issues.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- [Image]: http://340binformed.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NEWS.png
- the federal 340B drug discount program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1pvJPOfas&t=5s
- Click here to register: http://secure.340bhealth.org/imis/340Binformed/Subscribe/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx?hkey=
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
- [Image]: http://www.specificfeeds.com/widgets/emailSubscribeEncFeed/blVTZXlMWm96MEc0Rzl5MDhqaG5lS1ZYSVhkZlYwNURTb0RFWkZaZWhyL1FtU2U5Q3lUdi8wcWpSeFBhL251K21vVyt5cnVFclBjSU1wc3pTQ3NpcTMrcnJnM2NrRjBLeDY3M1dyU2dqNDIxNWhTVGhsdEkzdlVLMEJ5L2xHLzZ8emdHMHNrdjNhSWJDOWcvK29qaTFHNXBhaWtUcmE3eU9zTjlQdWRsTis3ST0=/OA==/
- : http://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2017/09/hospitals-protest-decision-to-delay-rule-to-deter-drug-manufacturer-overcharging/