Minnesota’s Largest Newspaper Explores How CMS Proposed Rule Would Hurt 340B Hospitals and Patients
by admin | September 25, 2017 1:43 pm
September 25, 2017—Regulations proposed by the Trump administration could significantly weaken the 340B drug discount program, with programs for low-income or vulnerable patients taking the biggest hit, a 2013 Pulitzer Prize-winner writes in a front-page article in today’s Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- [Image]: http://340binformed.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Tribune.jpg
- the 340B drug discount program: https://youtu.be/mo1pvJPOfas
- 2013 Pulitzer Prize-winner: http://www.pulitzer.org/winners/brad-schrade-jeremy-olson-and-glenn-howatt
- a front-page article: http://www.startribune.com/health-safety-net-providers-fear-dwindling-savings-from-drug-discounts/446908083/
- Click here to register: http://secure.340bhealth.org/imis/340Binformed/Subscribe/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx?hkey=
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2017/09/minnesotas-largest-newspaper-explores-how-cms-proposed-rule-would-hurt-340b-hospitals-and-patients/