More Than Half of U.S. House Urges CMS to Drop 340B Hospital Cuts
by admin | September 29, 2017 2:44 pm
September 29, 2017—A bipartisan majority of the U.S. House of Representatives wants the Trump administration to drop plans to slash what Medicare pays safety-net and rural hospitals for typically expensive specialty drugs that must be administered by trained professionals.
The 228 Republican and Democratic lawmakers made the request in a Sept. 28 letter to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Director Seema Verma. Reps. David McKinley (R-W.Va.), Mike Thompson (D-Calif.), and David Kustoff (R-Tenn.) were the driving force behind the letter.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- [Image]: http://340binformed.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/chamber-01.jpg
- a Sept. 28 letter: https://mikethompson.house.gov/newsroom/press-releases/228-bipartisan-members-of-congress-oppose-proposed-changes-to-340b
- Click here to register: https://secure.340bhealth.org/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
- [Image]: http://www.specificfeeds.com/widgets/emailSubscribeEncFeed/blVTZXlMWm96MEc0Rzl5MDhqaG5lS1ZYSVhkZlYwNURTb0RFWkZaZWhyL1FtU2U5Q3lUdi8wcWpSeFBhL251K21vVyt5cnVFclBjSU1wc3pTQ3NpcTMrcnJnM2NrRjBLeDY3M1dyU2dqNDIxNWhTVGhsdEkzdlVLMEJ5L2xHLzZ8emdHMHNrdjNhSWJDOWcvK29qaTFHNXBhaWtUcmE3eU9zTjlQdWRsTis3ST0=/OA==/
- : http://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2017/09/more-than-half-of-u-s-house-urges-cms-to-drop-340b-hospital-cuts/