Appeals Court Expedites Lawsuit to Stop Deep Medicare Cuts to 340B Hospitals
by admin | January 31, 2018 2:44 pm
January 31, 2018—A federal appeals court has agreed to fast-track its consideration of a lawsuit aimed at stopping a nearly 30 percent cut in 340B disproportionate share hospitals’ (DSH) and rural referral centers’ (RRC) Medicare Part B drug reimbursement that took effect on Jan. 1.
You must be registered to read complete articles (it's quick, easy, and 100% free). Click here to register.
Already registered? Click here to login. (340B Health members, Drug Discount Monitor subscribers, and 340B Coalition conference attendees: Use your existing username and password.)
- [Image]: http://340binformed.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Appeal.jpg
- Click here to register: https://secure.340bhealth.org/340Binformed/Subscribe.aspx
- Click here to login: http://340binformed.org/reader-login/
- [Image]: http://www.specificfeeds.com/widgets/emailSubscribeEncFeed/blVTZXlMWm96MEc0Rzl5MDhqaG5lS1ZYSVhkZlYwNURTb0RFWkZaZWhyL1FtU2U5Q3lUdi8wcWpSeFBhL251K21vVyt5cnVFclBjSU1wc3pTQ3NpcTMrcnJnM2NrRjBLeDY3M1dyU2dqNDIxNWhTVGhsdEkzdlVLMEJ5L2xHLzZ8emdHMHNrdjNhSWJDOWcvK29qaTFHNXBhaWtUcmE3eU9zTjlQdWRsTis3ST0=/OA==/
- : http://twitter.com/share
Source URL: http://340binformed.org/2018/01/appeals-court-expedites-lawsuit-to-stop-deep-medicare-cuts-to-340b-hospitals/